Adorne Wireless Video Intercom Kit
IN STOCK! Order before 3 p.m. Pacific Time and we'll ship it today!
From The Manufacturer
The Legrand Adorne Wireless 2.4GHz Video Intercom Kit is an advanced wireless-based video intercom system consisting of a Video Door Unit and up to three Video Room Units, so you can see who's at the front door from multiple locations in your home. The AI6100M1 Wireless Video Intercom Kit consists of the Video Door Unit and one Video Room Unit packaged together. Up to two additional Video Room Units (AI6000M1) can be ordered separately to create a maximized system
- Includes one exterior video doorbell camera and one interior intercom unit to receive camera images.
- The video doorbell camera transmits images from the front door to every intercom unit throughout the home, and each interior unit can communicate with other interior units via audio.
- The camera can be powered via its long-life battery unit, but can also use existing doorbell wiring. It includes an extender cable to allow you to easily mount the unit at camera height and connect it to wiring in the doorbell opening.
- Includes a power cable and must be plugged into an existing outlet. It can be surface-mounted to the wall, or placed on a tabletop through use of the integrated easel back.
- Additional interior intercom units can be added to the system and connected wirelessly to existing units.
- System limit is three interior intercom units per system.
In The Box:
- Video door unit
- Video room unit
- Doorbell power kit
- Video door battery
- AC adapter
- Mounting brackets with screws
- Part Number: AI6100M1
- Color: Magnesium/Black
- Type: Residential
- Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Range:
- Line of Sight: 200 feet
- Obstructed: 75 feet
- Rated Voltage: 5V @ 1 Amp, 5W: Doorbell Wiring Adapter/Battery Pack Adapter
- Battery: Six (6) AAA batteries for optional wireless power to Video Door Unit
- Battery Life: approx. 6 months
- Housing Material: Lexan 223R
- Video Door Unit: 2.24(W) x 5.16(H) x 1.60(D) inches
- Video Room Unit: 5.51(W) x 5.16(H) x 1.14(D) inches
- Package Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Supported Standards: FCC Part 15 Subpart C and IC
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited