Speco Indoor/Outdoor IR Dome Camera with WDR, 1000TV, 2.8~12mm Varifocal
Order now and we'll ship usually within 4-7 business days.
From The Manufacturer
1000 TVL Indoor/Outdoor IR Vandal Resistant Dome with True WDR
1000 TV Lines – 1.3 MEGA HD ANALOG 1000 TVL combined with SONY EXMOR SENSOR (IMX 138)
WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) – A powerful and ultra-advanced technology that captures cleaner and superior high resolution picture even where images appear dark because there is a strong back light present.
PRESET – Preset (Indoor, Outdoor, Low light, Hallway, Lobby, Elevator) is provided to maximize user convenience.
DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) – SMART 3D DNR prevents the image blurring of moving objects and activates only when moving objects appear on the scene.
SMART IR – No saturation image, vivid image in darkness. Very sharp video image in darkness. This technology eliminates saturation of video image of the closer object in darkness by control of the IR sensitivity.
SENS UP – Sens-Up – Max. up to x32 helps get dark images visible and make it clear images in a low light environment.
DEFOG – Defog function improve the clarity of images taken in poor conditions such as fog, smoke, rain or snow.
CVBS (Composite Video Blanking and Sync) – TV System is switchable into "NTSC" or "PAL" with built-in OSD.
INTELLIGENCE – An extraordinary technology enables to become an ultimate analog solution by providing intelligent features based on motion tracking. it strengthens crime prevention and detection.
- 2.8-12mm auto iris varifocal lens
- 1/3" 1.3MP Sony Sensor
- 1000 TV lines highest resolution in analog
- True WDR functionality
- 12VDC and 24VAC dual voltage operation
- 3-axis wall and ceiling mount
- Vandal / tamper resistant operation
- IP67 compliant
- 5 year warranty
In The Box:
- Dome Camera
- Video Test Connector, Power Jack
- Chameleon Cover
- 3 x Tapping Screws, 3.5 x 20
NOTE: Does not include power supply.
- Part Number: HT5940K
- Image Sensor: 1/3" 1.3MP Sony Sensor
- Resolution: 1000 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux (IR LEDs on)
- Effective Pixels: 1305 (H) x 1049 (V)
- Total Pixels: 1312 (H) x 1069 (V)
- TV System: NTSC
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Number IR LEDs: 18
- IR Range: Up to 66 feet (depending on scene reflection)
- IR LED Wavelength: 850nm
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- Frame Rate: Max 50P/60P
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p / 75 ohms
- Lens: DC / Manual
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto / Manual (1/60 to 1/60,000 seconds) / Flicker
- WDR: On (Low / Middle / High) / Off
- Digital WDR: On (Low / Middle / High) / Off
- Day/Night: Color / BW / Auto / Ext
- White Balance: Auto / Auto Ext / AWC – SET / Manual
- Brightness: 0 – 20 (level adjustable)
- AGC: 0 – 20 (level adjustable)
- Smart-IR: 0 – 20 (level adjustable)
- Sense-Up: (x2 – x32)
- Motion Tracking: On / Off
- Motion Detection: On / Off (4 zones)
- Privacy: On / Off (16 zones)
- Mirror / V-Flip: On / Off
- Sharpness: 0 – 15 (level adjustable)
- Lens Shading Compensation: On / Off
- 3DNR: Off / Low / Middle / High
- Defog: On (Auto / Manual) / Off
- DIS: On / Off
- Power Supply: 12VDC / 24VAC dual voltage operation (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 12VDC, 450mA / 24VAC,190mA
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140°F
- Dimensions: 4.72(Dia.) x 3.35(H) inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Warranty: 5 Years