Speco Weather Resistant Turret Camera with PIR, 600TV, 2.8~12mm Varifocal
Select an option for availability
From The Manufacturer
Weather Resistant Dome/Turret Cameras with PIR Sensor & White LEDs
Ultra High Sensitivity – The built-in high sensitivity COLOR CCD produces a clear image even in 0 Lux (B/W, IR-LED ON) or lower illumination.
600TV Lines – By adopting a diagonal 6mm(1/3") 410,000 (NTSC) pixel, 470,000(PAL) pixel SONY CCD, the camera produces clear picture quality with a horizontal resolution of 600 TV lines for color and a horizontal resolution of 700TV lines for BW mode.
DNR3 – The high-performance W-V DSP chip effectively removes low-light gain noise and ghosting to provide clear images even in dark environments.
Day & Night – This camera has a function that automatically selects the mode that is appropriate for daytime or night-time conditions. The COLOR mode operates in daytime conditions to provide optimum colors, and BW mode operates in night-time conditions to enhance the definition of the image.
SSNR – For images with high contrast between bright and dark areas from difficult lighting conditions such as backlighting, this camera selectively illuminates darker areas while retaining the same light level for brighter Areas to even out the overall brightness.
Miscellaneous Functions – HLC (High Light Compensation), SENS-UP, FLIP(H/V-REV), D-ZOOM, SHARPNESS, MOTION DETECTION and PRIVACY functions are provided.
Disk Saving Effects – Up-most and advanced DNR technology camera picture quality has a disk saving effects due to image sizes being smaller than standard CCTV camera images.
Controlled by OSD Menu – The camera can be controlled by selecting the menu text displayed on the monitor screen.
PIR Sensor – Built-In PIR sensor turns the white LED ON when the PIR is triggered by motion.
- 2.8-12mm auto iris varifocal lens
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- 0.15 lux, 0.00002 lux (IR LEDs on)
- Digital Deterrent
- PIR activated white LEDs
- IR range up to 65 feet
- Digital image stabilization
- Full OSD operation
- 3-axis wall or ceiling mount
- Weather resistant operation
- IP66 compliant
- 12VDC / 24VAC dual voltage operation
- 5 year warranty
In The Box:
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Video Test Connector, Power Jack
- 2 x Wrenches
- 3 x Tapping Screws, 4x25
- 2 x Hexagon Socket Screws, M6x20
NOTE: Does not include power supply.
- Part Number: CVC5300DPVF / CVC5300DPVFW
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination:
- CDS Off: 0.15 lux
- CDS On: 0.00002 lux
- Effective Pixels: 811 (H) x 508 (V); 768 (H) x 494 (V)
- Number of LEDs: 24 IR and 6 white LEDs
- IR Range: Up To 65 feet (depending on scene reflection)
- IR LED Wavelength: 850nm
- White Balance: ATW / Outdoor / Indoor / Manual; AWC (1,700° to 11,000°K)
- AGC: High / Low / Off
- Backlight Compensation: BLC / HLC / Off
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Video Output: CVBS: 1.0Vp-p / 75 ohms
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 to 1/120,000 seconds
- Sharpness: On / Off (level adjustable)
- Privacy Masking: On / Off (12 programmable zones)
- Scanning Frequency: 15.734kHz (H) and 59.94Hz (V)
- Scanning System: 2:1 interlace
- Synchronization: Internal
- TV System: NTSC, PAL
- Day/Night: Color / BW / Auto
- Sense-Up: Auto / Off (selectable x2 – x512)
- Motion Detection: On / Off (8 programmable zones)
- Digital Zoom: On / Off (1x – 16x)
- DIS: On / Off
- Flip / Mirror: On / Off
- SSDR: On / Off (level adjustable)
- SSNR III: On / Off (level adjustable)
- Power Supply: 12VDC / 24VAC dual voltage operation (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 12VDC, 250mA (CDS off, PIR off); 600mA (CDS on, PIR on)
- Heater On Adj: 200-600mA 24VAC, 100mA (CDS off, PIR off), 250mA (CDS on, PIR on)
- Heater On Adj: 120-250mA
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: -4° to 140° F / RH 95 percent max.
- Dimensions: 4.36(H) x 5.47(Dia.) inches
- Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Warranty: 5 Years