2GIG Wireless FireFighter Smoke Detector Sensor-Transmitter
The FireFighter monitors the existing smoke detectors within the home.
FireFighter is the easiest, most cost effective way to add smoke alarm monitoring to your 2GIG control panel. FireFighter's unique technology monitors the existing UL smoke detectors within the home. When an alarm is detected a wireless signal is sent to the control panel which in turn contacts the central monitoring station. With interconnected hardwired smoke detectors found in most homes today, only one FireFighter is needed to monitor ALL the smoke detectors within the home.
- Monitors any UL existing smoke detector
- Does not impact UL or Fire Marshal approval of existing smoke detectors
- 100 percent compatible with 2GIG panels and Honeywell 5800 receivers
- Uses 1 CR123A long life lithium battery
- FCC, IC, and ETL listed in US and Canada to UL985 standard
The FireFighter must be mounting within 6 inches of the detector for optimal operation.
In The Box:
- Firefighter sensor
- CR123A battery
- Mounting package
NOTE: This audio detector is intended only for use with smoke detectors; it does not detect the presence of smoke, heat, or fire directly. Non-interconnected smoke detectors require an audio detector by each smoke detector sounder. Must be used with a compatible alarm panel.
- Part Number: 2GIG-FF-345
- Wireless Protocol/Frequency: 2GIG and Honeywell / 345 MHz
- Battery: One (1) 3V lithium CR123A (1550 mAh), included
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Detection Distance: 6 inches (max.)
- Certification: FCC, IC, ETL listed in US and Canada to UL985 standard