ABB-Welcome Switch Actuator (Open Box)
The M2305 switch actuator is an integral part of the ABB Welcome door communication system and operates exclusively with components from this system.
- 1 output for connecting an electronic lock or light
- 1 output for local pushbutton
- Local pushbutton can be connected as control output
- 3 working modes: extend doorbell, switch on lighting, door lock release
- The switching duration of unlock or switching on lighting is adjustable
- Flush-mounted or DIN rail mounted via DIN adaptor (53001DR)
As the function implementation device of the indoor station or outdoor station or guard unit, switch actuator can be installed in the internal bus or external bus in both building part and common part. Different modes can be set to realize different functions.
- If installing within the apartment, it can be used to extend the call to a bell or a light (switch on for a period of time when it is called). The address of the switch actuator and the indoor station should be configured to be the same. This is called "Call repetition mode".
- If installing the switch actuator in the common part to connect a lock or a light, it can be controlled by any indoor station, guard unit or outdoor station in the whole system. If installing it within a building, only the devices of the given building can control it.
For all these scenarios:
- If the "unlock" button of indoor station or guard unit controls the connected lock, the switch actuator address should be set as the address of outdoor station which the lock is associated with. This is called "Door opener mode".
- If the lock or light will be controlled by the programmable button of indoor station, guard unit or outdoor station, the mapping of the switch actuator address and the programmable button address should be configured. This is called "Time relay mode".
The local power source should be provided to the connected lock or light, as the switch actuator only provides a dry contact.
NOTE: Connected devices require power supplies, not included.
- Part Number: M2305
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Protection: IP30 (with flush-mounted box)
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Floating Output for Light: 100-240VAC, 3 AX
- Bus Voltage: 30V AC/DC, 3A
- Dimensions: 2.01 x 2.01 x 1.14 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station