ABB-Welcome System Controller
As the "brain" of the individual system, it manages the communications between the outdoor station and the indoor station.
- Two working modes to switch between "all on" and "one on"
- If in "all on" mode, and the apartment contains more than one video indoor station, all the screens in the apartment will be on. If in "one on" mode, only one screen is on.
- 1 LED for normal working condition indication
- Can serve as auxiliary BUS power supply when connecting to gateway under certain mode
- Over-heat protection, over-current protection, lightning protection
The M2300 system controller is an integral part of the ABB Welcome door communication system and operates exclusively with components from this system. The device must only be installed on mounting rails according to DIN EN 500022.
The system controller supplies the other bus subscribers with voltage and controls communication on the 2-wire bus. Starting from the system controller, the 2-wire bus is divided into 2 parts — the internal bus and external bus. The internal bus is the bus for controlling devices of indoors or sub insulated system devices. In the building system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to the last indoor station. In the networked system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to the last gateway.
The external bus is the bus for controlling devices of outdoors of the same insulated system and outdoor related system devices. In the building trunk system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to outdoor station. In the networked system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to the gate station.
- Part Number: M2300
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Protection: IP20
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Mains Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Bus Voltage: 28 ± 2VDC, 1.2A
- Size: 8U
- Dimensions: 3.54 x 5.67 x 2.56 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station