ABB-free@home Ceiling Fan Controller
The elegant ceiling fan controller offers noiseless control of your household ceiling fan. Simply press the rocker paddle to choose among four speeds – off, low, medium or high. LEDs on the rocker paddle show you fan speed at a glance for greater convenience.
- Does not require a remote device to be mounted in the ceiling fan motor
- Fan symbol engraved on rocker paddle for easy identification
- Three green LEDs on rocker paddle light when fan is in the on position to indicate fan speed.
- LED backlight assists with locating the ceiling fan controller in the dark
- Binary input allows for connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with fan control from multiple locations (neutral wire required)
- Available in white and light almond colors to compliment any home décor
- Fits in standard decorator-style wall plates
When integrated into the ABB-free@home smart home system, the ceiling fan controller can be programmed as a remote to control other ABB-free@home devices. The rocker paddle can be programmed as a keypad controlled with the upper and lower rocker functions.
With ABB-free@home integration, you can configure the ceiling fan controller to work with a motion detector and automatically switch off after a specified period of inactivity for energy savings. You can also set the brightness of the LED for day and night or disable the LED altogether.
NOTE: For indoor use only.
- Part Number:
- Light Almond: FC-3.1-LA
- White: FC-3.1-WH
- Load Type:
- Fan Power: (150 W) 15 A
- Output power: (200 VA/watt) 15 A
- Operative Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Connection: Hot and Neutral wires required
- Operating Temperature: 23°F to 113°F (-5°C to 45°C)
- Certifications: UL, FCC, IC