Splitter/Wallplate Pro Insert, Antronix Splitter Approved
Splitter/Wallplate Pro puts the digital cable splitter on your wall (not on your floor). You don't need a connector cable. That cable, splitter on the floor, old school wall plate and two connections all go away. And, that saves you $$$.
Plus, fewer connections can only be good for signal strength. And hey, it is a cool cable management move – making an entire cable disappear.
- In-wall splitter – no wallplate
- Featuring the Antronix CMC2002H Professional Signal Splitter – 1GHz
- Tested, Approved, Installed by all major North American MSOs and Verizon FiOS
- Fast and simple install
- Bi-directional for HDTV and Internet
- Proven digital performance
- Society of Cable and Telecommunication Engineers (SCTE) compliant with specified flat F-connectors that are 15 PSI sealed and 1 inch separated.
- Requires no connector cable
In The Box:
- Splitter/Wallplate Pro Insert
- 2 x Screws
NOTE: Does not include a wallplate.
- Part Number:
- Ivory: ADSWP4I
- White: ADSWP4W
- Type: Bi-directional
- Connector Pins: "F" connectors – 15 PSI sealed; 1 inch separated
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 1 GHz (1002 MHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- F-Connector Type: ANSI/SCTE-01 (formerly SCTE IPS-SP-400) Compliant ECT F-Port
- F-Connector Torque Specs: 30 in. lbs.
- Surge Withstand: 6 kV Ring Wave Surge per IEEE C62.41 Category A3
- Second Harmonic: -45 dBmV after Five 6 kV Ring Wave Surge with a +55 dBmV Return Input Carrier
- Pressure Seal: 15 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Corrosion Resistance: Meets SCTE/ANSI Specification
- Certifications: Verizon FiOS approved; SCTE compliant; meets IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3