Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 MultiSensor 7, Gen7 (Open Box)
The Aeotec MultiSensor 7 was developed to detect real-time status values and movement within a room and to report them to your Z-Wave automation hub. It is powered by Aeotec's Gen7 technology, which includes Z-Wave 700 features including double encrypted security, longer transmissions, and longer battery life. MultiSensor 7 is the foundation of a modern smart home; within its perfectly small exterior lies six different sensors to give you a complete report of the status of a single room.
Motion Sensor – Infrared sensor captures motion within a 33ft (10m) range and a 120-degree field of view to be used for security and automation purposes, sending alerts or triggering automated scenes when movement is detected.
Temperature Sensor – Incremental temperature sensor measures between -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) within a 2°F (1°C) degree of accuracy and reports sudden temperature changes back to a smart home gateway.
Light Sensor – Digital light sensor measures the ambient level of light in a room, from 0 to 30,000 lux. Program scenes to activate/deactivate based on light levels and time of day.
Humidity Sensor – Sensor monitors a room's humidity ranging from 20% to 90%, to automatically activate/deactivate fans, motorised windows, dehumidifiers and humidifiers.
Vibration Sensor – Seismic sensor detects slight vibrations from touching the sensor, bumping into the wall/surface the sensor is mounted to, and even seismic activity.
UV Sensor – Digital UV sensor measures a room's UV level from 0 to 11 to warn of health and environmental concerns, such as excessive sun exposure or furniture bleaching/fading.
In The Box:
- MultiSensor 7
- Battery Cover
- Double-Sided Tape
- 2 x Screws
- Back Arm Mount
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
NOTES: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately. Optional batteries not included. MultiSensor 7 is intended for use in dry locations only.
- Part Number: ZWA024
- UPC: 810667025403
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- Series 700: Yes
- S2 Security: Yes
- FLiRs supported: Yes
- Power supply:
- USB DC 5V
- Battery power (2 x CR123A batteries, 3V, 1500mAh).
- Not compatible to rechargeable CR123A batteries (3.7V)
- Maximum power consumption during a report: 28mA
- Voltage input:
- USB power:
- Min Voltage = 4.5VDC
- Max Voltage = 5.5VDC
- Battery Power:
- Min Voltage = 2.6VDC
- Max voltage = 3.2VDC
- Battery powered: No
- USB powered: Yes
- Sensor Technical Information
- Measured Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Measured Humidity Range: 20%RH to 90%RH.
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH (at 25°C/77°F).
- Lighting: 0 LUX to 30000 LUX.
- UV Range: 0 to 11 UV index
- Operating Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Max Motion Detection Range: 33ft (10m)
- Water Proofing: IP20 rating
- Battery Life: ~3 years using 2x CR123A batteries
- Operating Distance:
- Up to 492 feet outdoors.
- Up to 150 metres outdoors.
- Weight: 65 g
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 35 mm
- Back Mount Plate Dimensions: 24 x 24 mm
- Warranty: 1 Year