Aeotec Zigbee Multipurpose Sensor
The Aeotec Zigbee Multipurpose Sensor detects real-time status of 4 different parameters within a room and reports to your Zigbee automation hub. This Zigbee sensor is compatible with SmartThings and the Aeotec Smart Home Hub, as well as other Zigbee devices and automation controllers.
- Open/Close Contact Sensor: Two piece magnetic contact sensor reports "Closed" status when the twin pieces are close together and "Open" when separated.
- Tilt Sensor: Detects the angle and orientation of the sensor, as well as any changes the sensor experiences, such as when the mounted object moves or is moved.
- Vibration Sensor: Seismic sensor detects slight vibrations from touching the sensor, bumping into the wall/surface the sensor is mounted to, and even seismic activity.
- Temperature Sensor: Incremental temperature sensor measures between 32 to 104°F (-10 to 50°C) and reports sudden temperature changes back to a smart Zigbee hub.
In The Box:
- Aeotec Multipurpose Sensor
- Magnetic Ball Mount
- 3M Adhesive Strips
- CR2032 Battery
- User Manual
- Health and Safety Guide
NOTES: For indoor use only. Requires a compatible Zigbee smart hub or controller (sold separately) to operate.
- Part Number: GP-AEOMPSUS
- UPC: 810667025427
- Hardware Required: Aeotec Smart Home Hub
- Software Required: SmartThings (iOS or Android)
- Radio Protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Power Supply: No
- Battery Charger Input: No
- Battery Type: 1 * CR2450
- Battery Life: up to 1 year
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Sensors: Open/Close, Temperature, Tilt, Vibration
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor only
- Operating Distance: 50 to 100 ft (15.2 to 40 m)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Dimensions: 1.72 x 2.04 x 0.54 in (43.8 x 51.9 x 13.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.44 ounces (39g)
- Warranty: 1 Year