A&D LifeSource Advanced Manual Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor
The Advanced Manual Inflate is an innovative monitor that incorporates digital blood pressure technology and advanced features at an affordable price. The monitor stores the last 30 reading in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the average of the total readings stored in memory.
The Advanced Manual Inflate monitor also offers two innovative features, the Pressure Rating Indicator and Irregular Heartbeat feature. The Pressure Rating Indicator provides a snapshot of your blood pressure classification based on your measurements and eliminates the guesswork on what your blood pressure measurements mean. In addition, this monitor alerts the user of the presence of an Irregular Heartbeat and provides an accurate blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
- Requires only one AA battery (Included)
- Available in medium or large cuff sizes (cuffs can also be purchased separately)
- Large-print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook Included
- One button operation
- 30 reading memory
- Pressure Rating Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Displays average readings
- Large digital display
- Fast measurement
- Latex free
NOTE: The LifeSource small cuff is not compatible with the UA-705 monitor.