Aprilaire Flush-Mount Temperature & Humidity Sensor Support Module
The 8083 Flush Mount Temperature and Humidity Module can be used to remotely sense temperature and humidity in a space. When wired to any Aprilaire thermostat that features Support Module capabilities, a combination of up to four total Model 8083 Flush Mount Modules and Model 8081 TT or Model 8082 TrH Support Modules can be used to remotely monitor the temperature and humidity in various rooms or throughout a larger space. The temperature and humidity readings can also be averaged to create controlling values for the thermostat.
Route wire from the Model 8083 Flush Mount Module to the thermostat using Cat-5 wire. Use the supplied wire nuts to connect the wires from the thermostat to the wires on the Model 8083 Flush Mount Module. Maximum wire length from the module to the thermostat is 1000 feet.
In The Box:
- 8083 Flush Mount Temperature and Humidity Module
- Wire nuts
NOTE: Does not include required Aprilaire thermostat that features Support Module capabilities. Wire not included.
- Part Number: 8083
- Temperature: -40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
- Temperature Accuracy:
- Comfort Range: ±1°F; 60° to 80°F
- Control Range: ±2°F; 40° to 100°F
- Humidity: 0 to 99 percent R.H. (non-condensing)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5 percent R.H.; 20 to 80 percent R.H.
- Electrical Operating Voltage: 24VAC (18 to 30VAC)
- Max. Wire Length from Module to Thermostat: 1,000 feet