Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat with Event-Based Air Cleaning
Home automation temperature control.
- Large, clear, backlit display is easy to read – even in the dark.
- Universal 2H/2C or 4H/2C heat pump.
- Remote access and control over Wi-Fi.
- Event-Based Air Cleaning.
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting, and optional outdoor temperature.
- Built in compressor protection.
- Air filter and humidifier service indicators.
- Water panel and air filter service indicators.
- System test mode.
- 7 day programmability.
- Auto backlight (activated with first button press).
- Easy to use temperature control can override program schedule at any time.
- Progressive recovery: Allows the thermostat to activate the heating and cooling equipment prior to an event in order to reach the desired temperature at the start of the next scheduled event.
In The Box:
- Installation accessories
NOTE: You will need a computer or mobile device with Wi-Fi and a web browser.
- Part Number: 8810
- Approvals: FCC, IC; Meets all ASHRAE 62.22010 requirements.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Operating: 32° to 120°F (0° to 48.9°C)
- Shipping: -30° to 140°F (-34.4° to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 percent relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
- Operating Voltage: 24 VAC (18 – 30 VAC)
- Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Maximum Surge: 5A
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor: Maximum distance: 300 feet
- Room Temperature Measurement: Display range: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Outdoor Temperature Measurement: Display range: -40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
- Temperature Setting Range:
- Heat: 40° to 90°F (4° to 32°C)
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)