ArchiTech Kevlar Dual 5.25" LCRS Frameless Speaker, 2-Way (Single)
The Kevlar material used in the ArchiTech Kevlar series is an exceptional choice for high performance woofers. Its incredible strength enables low distortion music reproduction, while its lightness provides great detail and musicality. And it is amazingly durable for long life and environmental stability. Kevlar is 5 times as strong as steel of the same weight.
These unique properties have enabled Kevlar to become a favorite material for applications as varied as bullet-proof vests, automotive parts, ropes for the Mars Pathfinder mission – and for the ArchiTech Series – cones for superb woofers.
The ArchiTech Kevlar Series is an excellent choice for custom installation applications where high quality music reproduction is required and rugged construction is appreciated. The Lifetime Limited Warranty is one indication of just how robust this family of loudspeakers really is.
- Woven Kevlar woofers with butyl rubber surrounds
- Industry leading superior retro-ring mounting system
- Magnetic, frameless, micro-perforated, vibration-free grille
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- Phase plug pole piece extensions
- Polyswitch overdrive protection
- Orient vertically or horizontally
- Sold and shipped individually
- 12 dB/octave crossover
- IR Knockouts
- Part Number: SE-LCRSf
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz ± 3 dB
- Power Handling: 50 watts nom. 100 max.
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1 watt / 1 meter
- Tweeter: 1" pivoting textile soft dome tweeter
- Frameless Grille: Magnetically Attached, Micro-Perforated – MG-LCRSf
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Pre-Construction Bracket: Pre-construction bracket: RIB-LCR
- Overall Dimensions: 9(W) x 15-3/4(H) inches
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 7-7/8(W) x 14-7/16(H) x 3-1/2(D) inches
- Approvals: RoHS
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited