Arlington Low-Profile Low-Voltage Mounting Bracket
Low profile low voltage mounting bracket for use with 1¼" to 5/8" drywall installed on cast concrete or concrete block walls with furring strips LOW VOLTAGE Class 2 ONLY.
- For communications, cable TV, computer wiring
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Bracket adjusts to fit 1/4" to 5/8" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- Bracket is its own template for cut out
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Non-metallic – better than metal and costs less too
- UL/CSA Listed
Arlington's non-metallic, Low Voltage Mounting Brackets are the time and money-saving solution for faster and easier mounting of Class 2 communications, computer and cable TV wiring. Designed to mount wall plates flush, our mounting brackets have features that deliver a better-looking, easy to install job; specially designed screw holes, thin front lip and more.
- Part Number: LV1LP / LV2LP
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Listings: UL, CSA