Arlington TV Bridge Kit III
The Arlington TV Bridge Kit III is the easiest, fastest way to install a flat screen TV without having to run visible cables. This kit is pre-wired and fully assembled. All you need to do is cut openings in the wall near a power source (cutouts are included). Then install the 2-gang upper box and lower box with screws and tighten the four mounting wing screws that hold the boxes in the wall. There's no need to cut framing members or to run power from a panel box. It's that simple. Now you can enjoy watching TV without having to see ugly cables dangle in view.
- Includes 2-gang upper box and lower box
- UL Listed to meet NEC 400.7 (11) for interconnecting wiring between an existing receptacle and an inlet
- Plugs and connections stay inside recessed boxes; TV mounts flush against the wall
- No mess, wires stay hidden behind the wall!
In The Box:
- Upper Box
- Lower Box
- Power Cable (connects upper box to lower box behind wall)
- Power Extension Cord (connects lower box to electrical outlet)
- (2) Cutout Templates
NOTES: There's no need to cut framing members or to run power from a panel box for installation.
- Part Number:
- Two-Gang Upper Box Size: 6.012(W) x 6.698(H) x 2.048(D) inches
- Single-Gang Lower Box Size: 4.200(W) x 6.698(H) x 2.048(D) inches
- Box Size (upper and lower): 6.012(W) x 6.698(H) x 2.048(D) inches
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Power Cable: 6 feet
- Power Extension Cord: 6 feet, 14 gauge
- Listing: UL