Bellman & Symfon Visit Baby Cry Transmitter
Know when your baby is crying or making other sounds with the Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter. It's wireless and very simple to use. When your baby makes a sound, the transmitter sends a radio signal to the Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately).
Place the Baby Cry Transmitter within 6 feet of the baby, with the built-in microphone in the direction of the sound. Sensitivity switches (low – normal – high sensitivity) lets you decide when the unit activates. A delay switch lets you adjust the length of time the baby needs to cry before the transmitter responds. Includes two 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries.
- Radio frequency 433.92MHz
- Operating range approximately 100 feet
- Can be placed on a flat horizontal surface or wall mounted
- Low – Normal – High – Off sensitivity control
- Delay switch lets you decide how long the baby needs to cry before the Transmitter responds, up to 60 seconds delay
In The Box:
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Pre-Mounted Table Stand
- Screw and Wall Plug
NOTES: The transmitter must be used with a corresponding Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately). Always make sure the baby monitor is out of the child's reach. Never place the baby monitor in the child's crib or playpen.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: HC-VISIT/BCTR-1
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Coverage: 55 – 273 yd. (50 – 250 m) depending on the building's characteristics
- Sensitivity: 65 dB, 75 dB, 85 dB
- Delay: 30 sec, 10 sec, 1 sec
- The internal mic. and test buttons
- The contact mat accessory (part # HC-VISIT/DM)
- Battery Power: 2 x 1.5 V AA lithium or alkaline type batteries
- Operation Time:
- Alkaline batteries: 6 months
- Lithium batteries: 1 year
- Power Consumption:
- Active: < 70 mA
- Idle Position: < 400 µA
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 95° F (15° to 35° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%, non condensing
- Dimensions: 2.6(W) x 4(H) x 1.1(D) inches (65 x 100 x 2.7mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g), including batteries
- Warranty: 2 Years