Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub with 1 Year Free Service Subscription
Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub is an advanced smart network video recorder for any kind of security cameras for small to medium size security systems. Camect easily builds an adaptable system using virtually any kind of IP cameras. It automatically configures your IP cameras, records video continuously, lets you view live and recorded video securely, and applies a deep-learning AI model to pick the most interesting video events to inform you about.
There are two parts to the Camect experience:
Camect Home is the hardware: a fully functional smart network video recorder. It plugs into your home network and provides 24/7 recording, viewing from your home Internet network, and AI-powered smart alert detection for connected cameras. These features, a free smart application, and automatic software updates, are provided for life with no subscription cost.
Camect Go is a subscription service: Adding features including remote access from anywhere outside your home Internet network, delivery of remote alerts (in email, app notifications, or Telegram instant messages), backup of motion video to cloud storage like Dropbox and Google Drive, and sharing with other users. Camect Go is available free for life for two cameras with your Camect Home purchase. If you want Camect Go features on more than two cameras, you will need to purchase a subscription plan.
- Smart video recorder works with most IP cameras across 50+ brands
- Plug and play set up and automatic camera detection simplifies installation
- Dynamic AI identify different types of vehicles, animals, and other moving objects
- Smart Alerts only notify you when select moving subjects are spotted
- 1TB local storage with optional expandable local and cloud backup
- Optional compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Google Drive, Dropbox and more
In The Box:
- Smart Video Recorder
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Wired security cameras connect to the Camect via ethernet connection through your Internet router. In-app live notifications only available for Android phones.
- Part Number: AK1-4-1YR
- Compatible Cameras: Any camera that is Onvif-compatible or produces an RTSP video stream. Refer to camect.com/camfaq for detailed camera compatibility information
- Automatic New Camera Configuration Ability: Onvif-compatible cameras (password required), Amcrest, Dahua, Foscam, Hikvision, Reolink, Trivision
- Camera Handling Capacity: 24 Megapixels of toal camera resolution in typical home usage, i.e.:
- Up to 24 720p camera
- Up to 12 1080p cameras
- Up to 6 4M cameras
- Up to 3 4K cameras
- Capacity may be lower when cameras are viewing bussy scenes or when there are many users viewing the camera feeds.
- Minimum FPS Required for Smart Alerts: 5fps
- Moving Objects Detected: Person, bicycle, motorcycle, car, truck, bus, DHL trucks, FedEx trucks, USPS trucks, cat, dog, squirrel, raccoon, skunk, bird, rabbit, mouse, fly, bear, "unknown animal", "unknown small animal"
- Video Stream Types Supported: RTSP, RTMP, MJEPG, MPJPEG, HLS, MPEG-DASH, JPEG Snapshot
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Control Capability: Amcrest, Dahua, Foscam, Hikivision, Reolink, Trendnet, D-Link (select models), Vstarcam (select models)
- On-Device AI for Smart Alerts: SSD, MobileNet, Tensorflow
- Alert Delivery Mechanisms:
- Email (includes video clip)
- Telegram instant message (includes video clip)
- Android – Text only
- Power Consumption: Up to 15W with no external drive
- CPU: Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lanke (1.5-2.3 GHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 1TB
- Expansion Storage Supported: 2 USB 3.0 external drives can be plugged in to increase storage capacity
- NAS Storage Supported: NAS access via CIFS and NFS
- Cloud Storage Supported: Google Drive, Dropbox, Youtube
- Browsers Supported: Chrome, Safari
- Operating Systems Supported: Android, iOS, ChromeOS, any other OS capable of supporting Chrome, Chromium, or Safari
- Dimensions: 2 in H x 5 in L x 5 in W