Chamberlain MyQ Additional Door Sensor for MyQ Garage and Smart Garage Hub
Add smartphone control to a second sectional garage door with the Chamberlain MyQ Additional Door Sensor for the MyQ Garage and Smart Garage Hub. This sensor works with most major garage door opener brands with photo eyes (see compatibility section below for details). Get peace of mind knowing the main access point to your home is secure. Check the status or control your garage doors from anywhere so you never have to worry if you left your garage doors open.
Works with the MyQ app which includes core features, allowing for garage control from anywhere.
- Adds a second opener to myQ Garage and Smart Garage Hub (sold separately, part # MYQ-G0301)
- Monitor and control a second garage door opener
- Add to your existing myQ account through the myQ app
- Easy to setup and program
MyQ Garage enables smartphone control of most major garage door opener brands with Photo Eyes manufactured starting in 1993.
- Genie® – Most garage door openers manufactured between 1996 and 2016 (Intellicode 1 and Intellicode 2)
- Overhead Door® – Most garage door openers manufactured between 1996 and 2016 (CodeDodger 1 and CodeDodger 2)
- Linear MegaCode
- Stanley SecureCode
- Wayne Dalton® 372 MHz
Install the door sensor to a clean and dry location on the top panel of the garage door using the provided hardware or fastening strips.
In The Box:
- MyQ Door Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
NOTES: Requires purchase of either the first generation myQ Garage (Models MYQ-G0201 and 821LM) or second generation myQ Smart Garage Hub (Models MYQ-G0301 and 821LMB). Each sold separately. Each Hub can control up to two garage door openers. Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection. Requires the myQ App (Android or iOS) to add the door sensor to your second garage door.
- Part Number: MYQ-G0302
- Power: CR2450 battery (pre-installed)
- Dimensions: 0.75(W) x 2.75(H) x 2.25(L) inches (19 x 70 x 57 mm)