Channel Vision Flush-Mount Camera, 550TV, 5.5mm Wide Angle
The 6002-FMC is a digital color camera and bracket capable of being housed in a deep (2-1/2") double gang box. Features a high performance board camera with a 1/3" format image device, 550 lines of resolution, 5.5 mm lens and 0.1 lux low light performance with a smoked cover. Installation is easy, simply rough in a double gang box, run a two conductor for 12VDC and 1 coax for RG59U for the video. Adjust the camera to the desired position with the adjustable bracket, and screw on the face plate.
It's that easy.
- Fits in a double-gang box
- Adjustable mount
- Smoked acrylic with white decorative cover
- 550 TV Lines of resolution
- 5.5mm wide angle lens
NOTE: Mud Ring and Power Supply not included.
- Part Number: 6002-FMC-II
- Image Device: 1/3" SONY Super HAD CCD Sensor
- Effective Pixel Array: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Scanning Frequency H: H: 15.750KHz/ V: 60Hz
- Resolution: 550 TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Electronic Auto Iris: NTSC: 1/60 – 1/100,000 seconds
- Lens (Field of View): 5.5 mm, F2.0
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Power: 12VDC
- Current Draw: 65mA
- Dimensions: 1.18 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches (30 x 30 x 18mm), camera only
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited