Chief In-Wall Storage Box
The PAC525 simplifies flat panel installation by providing an organized, recessed space for routing excess cables and for attaching surge protectors/power conditioners.
Compatible with the PST, PRO, PLP, MSR, MTR, MWH, MWR, PWR, PNR, PDR, Thinstall, and FUSION wall mounts.
- Multiple depth break away edge allows compatibility with standard 3.5" studs and 2.5" studs
- Pre and post construction installation options
- Knockouts for single gang outlets and 1-1/4", 1", and 1/2"conduit
- Integrated universal zip tie anchor points
- Landscape/Portrait installation
- Stores a large variety of AV components
The PAC525 is intended for use both in installations where an existing finished drywall wall is present, and where the wall surface has not been finished and the structural studs are exposed. The wall then must be finished around the opening of the box after the box has been installed.
In The Box:
- Box Cover
- Box Frame
- Install Box
- Template/Temporary Cover
- Installation Hardware
- Part Number: PAC525
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 10 pounds (4.53 kg)
- Dimensions: 9(H) x 14.25(W) x 3.9(D) inches
- Approvals: UL
- Warranty: 10 Years