Communication Security Wire, 18AWG, 4C, Shielded with Drain, 1,000'
Description: 4C/18 AWG STRANDED SHIELDED – GRAY – 1000 FT SPOOL
Applications: Security Systems, Intercom Systems, Sound/Audio Systems, Power-Limited Controls. Cables are manufactured to meet current NEC guidelines and are verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us and c(ETL)us.
Features: Multi-Conductor shielded insulated stranded bare copper conductors, twisted with overall AL mylar shielding (with drain) and sunlight resistant PVC jacket. Ripcord and sequential foot markings printed on jacket.
ETL, c(ETL), RoHS, CE
Available in spools of: 1,000 Ft.
- Part Number: 18/4SH-GY
- Conductor: 18 AWG 7 Strand SBC Cond.
- Total Cable Weight: 52 kg/km
- Final Diameter: 0.190 inches
- Insulation: PVC
- Jacket: PVC
- Shield: Foil Shield 0.75
- Drain: 24 AWG 7 Strand STC Cond.
- DC Resistance 25°C: 6.7 Ohms / 1000 ft
- Mutual Capacitance: 53.2 pF/ft
- Impedance: 40.7 Ohms
- Cond to Shield Cap.: 94.3 pF/ft
- Velocity Of Propagation: 57 percent
- Inductance: 1.4 mH/km
- Print Notes: Sequentially marked per 2FT (0 – infinity)
- Standard Print: STRUCTURED CABLE PRODUCTS – – – P/N 18/4SHP – – – (UL) CL2P/CL3P E132885 OR FPLP 75°C (UL) C(UL) CMP FT-6 SHIELDED 4/C 18 AWG – – – ZONE/DEVICE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RoHS
- Cabled OD Avg: 0.148
- Insulation Thickness: 0.008
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015
- Certified: CL2P/CL3P OR FPLP/CMP
- Flame Rating: FT-6
- Max Voltage: 300V
- NEC Articles: 800, 760, 725
- Min. Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 1.33 inches
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 75°C
- Standard UL Temp: 75°C