Cool Components HiFlo Basic System
This unit is ideal for aggressively venting cabinets and enclosures. It is self-contained and features a large, top-quality brushless fan for higher airflow, low noise, and long life. The fan unit can be configured to pull air out of a cabinet (default configuration) or push air into the cabinet depending on the application. The fans are mounted using a special vibration damping system which eliminates noise caused by fan vibration and also facilitates easily changing the direction of the airflow. The unit is powered with DC voltage and when used with our Universal Power Supplies, can be run completely silent or more aggressively depending on the application. Available in White, Tan or Black
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Quiet & Efficient Operation
- Aggressively Circulates Air in a Cabinet or Enclosure
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed based on the Application
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC & TC-AC)
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Dimensions (Fan Unit): L – 10 1/8" x H – 4 7/8" x D – 1 5/8"
- Construction: PVC Grill – White
- Fan System: 2 – 92mm Brushless Levitation Fans (Est. 50,000hr)
- Air Flow: 130 CFM (Max)
- Noise: Silent to ~50 dba
- Req'd Hole Size:3 3/4" x 7 7/8"
- Includes PS-500 Power Supply
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity – Tip to +)
- Voltage: 7 to 12V DC
- Current: 275 milliamps at 12V DC