Cool Components Spot Cooler
The Cool Components Spot Cooler will help reduce heat accumulations on components by circulating air away from them. The unit is placed on top of a component and is ideal for cooling any component, especially those that may not have proper spacing above and around them. The Spot Cooler is perfect for when overheating is a concern but does not reach extreme temperatures (for more aggressive cooling, use the HiFlo Unit and consider system ventilation products, sold separately). The heavy gauge steel construction and powder coated finish provides a nice appearance and is extremely durable, it also features a more advanced magnetic bearing fan while all competing products use old ball bearings which simply get louder and louder over time. The product also features custom silicone isolation fan mounts and feet which eliminates noise caused by normal vibrations. The unit operates on DC voltage and by adjusting the voltage can be run silent or more aggressively depending on the application.
This unit is considered a LIFETIME product. With basic maintenance (blow it off every 6 months to a year) and replacing the fan every 7 to 10 years, you'll essentially have the product for a lifetime which helps reduce waste and the need to redesign your cooling system.
- Quiet & Efficient Operation
- Effectively Circulates Air Around Components
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Matches Components in Design
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek and Low Profile Size Allows for Placement in Tight Spaces (Place on components in a Rack or Entertainment Center)
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed. This allows the unit to be run more aggressively, if installed in an enclosed cabinet or closet, or silently if necessary.
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC, TC-ALT & TC-ASC) and Multiple Units can be Run on One Power Supply and Controller
- Available with Harsh Environment (IP68) or High Velocity Fan
In The Box:
- Spot Cooler
NOTES: Perfect for when heat is a concern but does not reach extreme temperatures (for more aggressive cooling, use the HiFlo Unit and consider system ventilation products, sold separately).
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Part Number: CP-SPOT
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity)
- Voltage: 5 to 9V DC for Normal Operation or 9 to 13V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 75mA at 12V
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel (Powder Coated Semi Gloss Black)
- Cooling System: 1 Brushless 92mm Magnetic Bearing Fan (Est. 70,000 hrs.)
- Air Flow: 39 CFM
- Noise: Silent to ~28 dba (Max)
- Dimensions: 4(W) x 1-1/4(H) x 4(D) inches (102 x 32 x 102mm)