D+H Mechatronic Compact Ventilation Control Panel, Single Group
The D+H Compact Ventilation Control Panel, Single Group acts as an interface between AFI, D+H, UCS, and Truth Hardware DC Actuators, sensors, and controllers.
Almost any operable opening can be automated: awning (top-hinged), hopper (bottom-hinged), casement (side-hinged), hung or sliding windows; parallel windows (hinged on 4 sides); skylights, curtain wall and large ventilation panels.
Natural Ventilation systems, such as operable windows and skylights, save energy and lower operating costs by reducing air conditioning and heating use.
- Powered control panel for 24VDC actuators
- UL Recognized, self-contained, installation-ready unit
- Compatible with Wind and Rain sensors (See accessories)
- Short-time duty 20% duty cycle
- 24VDC output compact control panel with up to 4A total drive current
- Controls 1 ventilation group
- Input for external controller (timer)
Compatible accessories include the following:
- 30.902.20 Thermostat
- 63.701.29 Control Switch
- 30.300.90 Rain Detector. IP65. 24VDC
- 30.301.10 Wind/Rain Sensor, Includes antenna mast mounting.
- 70.602.17 Programmable Wind/Rain heated sensor
- Part Number: GVL 8304-K-UL
- Supply Voltage: 120VAC (-15% / +50%)
- Output: 24VDC / 4A
- Protection Class: IP50
- Listing: UL Recognized
- Switch Types: SPDT Momentary contact (3 leads + ground)
- Ambient Operating Temp: -5°C to +40°C (23°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 172mm W x 151mm H x 95mm D (6-3/4" x 5-7/8" x 3-3/4")
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited