D+H Mechatronic Expandable Ventilation Control Panel with Enclosure Housing
The D+H Expandable Ventilation Control Panel with Enclosure Housing acts as an interface between AFI, D+H, UCS, and Truth Hardware DC Actuators, sensors, and controllers. This powered control panel can support up to 5 groups of devices totalling to 8A max.
Almost any operable opening can be automated: awning (top-hinged), hopper (bottom-hinged), casement (side-hinged), hung or sliding windows; parallel windows (hinged on 4 sides); skylights, curtain wall and large ventilation panels.
Natural Ventilation systems, such as operable windows and skylights, save energy and lower operating costs by reducing air conditioning and heating use.
AFI actuators are SHE certified, capable of incorporating into systems to reduce smoke, heat and casualties during a fire.
- Powered control panel for 24VDC actuators with up to 8A total drive current
- Controls up to 5 groups, 8A Max total
- Short-time duty 20% duty cycle
- Input for external controller (timer), plus optional connection to rain detectors or wind/rain sensors without any additional modules
- UL Recognized, self-contained, installation-ready unit
Compatible accessories include the following:
- 30.902.20 Thermostat
- 63.701.29 Control Switch
- 30.300.90 Rain Detector. IP65. 24VDC
- 30.301.10 Wind/Rain Sensor, Includes antenna mast mounting.
- 70.602.17 Programmable Wind/Rain heated sensor
In The Box:
- Control Panel
- Part Number: GVL 8408-M
- Supply Voltage: 120VAC (-15% / +50%)
- Output: 24VDC / 8A
- Dimensions: 310mm W x 310mm H x 100mm D (12-1/4" x 12-1/4" x 3-7/8")
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C to +40°C (23°F to 104°F)
- Listing: UL Recognized
- Protection Class: IP50
- Switch Type: SPDT Momentary contact (3 leads + ground)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited