Dakota Alert IR Motion Detector & Video Recorder
The DVR-01 uses a PIR detector and a digital video recorder to record 30 seconds of video and audio every time a person passes in front of the sensor. The DVR stores the video on a Micro SD card (4GB card included). Simple to use and battery operated, the camera can be set up instantly in nearly any location. Infrared operation allows the camera to operate in low light conditions. The camera can be connected to a computer via the USB cable (included) to download the video clips with no special software required. The built in lithium battery will power the camera for up to 10 days.* A simple security solution for parents to monitor kids after school or anyone else who wants to know what is happening when they are not at home.
*Battery life will vary depending on number of activations.
- Size: 3"x1.75"x1.25"
- Micro SD card supported: 2 GB – 32 GB
- Camera: CMOS
- Audio range: 30 feet
- Nighttime video range: 20 feet
- Video clip capacity: 100 clips per GB of memory
- Recording time: 150-2400 minutes
- Lithium ion battery: 800mAh
- Battery duration: 2 hours continuous recording, 10 days standby