Dakota Alert LED Security Floodlight with Motion Sensor
The Mightylite floodlight is an energy efficient, 25 Watt outdoor LED floodlight. The floodlight is suitable for installation on most walls in a range of locations including entrances, gardens, garages and outdoor parking areas. The unit requires connection to a 120V 60Hz power supply.
- Low energy/exceptional illumination
- Generates around 100 lumens per watt
- Extremely reliable – Utilizes the latest Samsung LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Includes a large junction box with 5 access points
- Over voltage protection
- Easy installation with 3 simple adjustments: Time, light level and motion detection.
- Walk test facility for daytime testing
- Manual override for use on switched circuit
- Built in photocell for night time operation
The Mightylite motion sensor has three adjustment knobs as shown to adjust the light level for activation, the time duration of the light and the sensitivity of the IR sensor.
The adjustment knob labeled "F" adjusts the outdoor light level (LUX) required for the Mightylite to operate. A setting of 1 requires complete darkness for the unit to operate. A setting of 5 allows the unit to work in full daylight. The adjustment knob labeled T controls the time the light will remain on once triggered. This adjustment ranges from approximately 5 seconds to 10 minutes. Turning the knob clockwise increases the time duration. The control labeled R changes the sensitivity of the IR detector. This adjustment should be placed at midrange and then adjusted if you have false triggers or light is not coming on when it should. Turning the knob clockwise will increase the sensitivity of the sensor.
In The Box:
- 1 x Mightylite LED Floodlight
- 1 x Connection box
- 1 x Cable gland
- 1x "C" bracket
- 2 x screw knobs
- 4 x Connection box screws
- 4 x Connection box screw covers
- 4 x Connection box mounting screws
- 4 x Connection box mounting screw covers
- Part Number: HM-02
- Power Source: 120V 60Hz power supply (not included)
- Wattage: 25 Watts
- Lumens: 100 lumens per watt
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours