DataComm Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Duplex Receptacle (Open Box)
DataComm Electronics' easy-to-install Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Duplex Power Solution is used to install power and hide unwanted audio/video (A/V) cables in the wall behind your HDTV, your amplifier and other audio/video devices. is power relocation kit allows you to pass low voltage cables and power through the wall, creating a professional, clean look for your home theater.
- Works with the industry's the thinnest mounts and HDTV's.
- 15 Amp/125 Volt tamper resistant duplex receptacle allows power to be installed behind an HDTV or other similar applications.
- Conceal multiple low voltage cables behind your HDTV.
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the media plate and fasten tightly against the back of the wall. No low voltage mounting plate necessary.
- Flexible screen closes the interior opening of the Mid-Size Plate and Straight Blade Inlet.
- Female end of extension cord is recessed completely into the wall when plugged into the Straight Blade Inlet.
- Male end of extension cord has a 360 rotating flat head for easy access to any outlet.
- Included Electrical Wire-Romex connects easily to the recessed cable plates for power relocation eliminating the need for an electrician.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate
- Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet
- Two (2) Electrical Outlet Boxes
- Four (4) Screws per Outlet Box
- 15 Amp/125 Volt Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle
- Three (3) Wire Nuts
- 6 Ft. 16/2 with Ground Cord Set with 360 Rotating Flat Head
- 8 Ft. Electrical Wire-Romex