DataComm Remote Device Mount
DataComm Electronics' Remote Device Mount is used to mount HVAC and security sensors. Complete your project with a clean installation when the sensor is flush with the drywall.
This is the simplest way to install a sensor. With this product, there is no need to fish out wires from behind drywall because the wiring is perfectly placed where you need it to be. Say goodbye to fishing for wires from behind drywall!
The Remote Device Mount also comes with five different sensor inserts that will fit most brands of all sensor types: security, temperature, and HVAC sensors to name a few.
- Mountable platform with included brackets
- Can be mounted in most drywall thicknesses
- Easy-to-remove Red Mud Shield keeps the mounting surface clean and clear of debris
- Contains 5 paintable inserts to accommodate top brand sensors
- Includes center marks for simple placement in the desired location
- Red Mud Shield indicates when to stop sanding drywall mud
- Red Mud Shield includes a cable tie-off point
- Complete installation with drywall mud to create a clean and finished look
In The Box:
- DataComm Remote Device Mount
- (2) Brackets
- (5) Inserts
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- Part Number: 62-5440
- UPC: 660559017005
- Includes: 5 compatible insert types
- Installation: Can be mounted in most drywall thicknesses
- Inserts: Can be painted