DoorBell Fon S-Series Door Answering System, SlimLine, Aluminum (Open Box)
Controller Unit for the DoorBell Fon door answering device. The DoorBell Fon control unit requires connection to only one incoming line and one door station. A second door station may be added to the controller to operate another entryway.
The DoorBell Fon is the 21st Century doorbell. This amazing product will bring convenience, security, and assistance to your life. It is simple to install and even easier to operate. DoorBell Fon will work with your standard home telephone, single or two line, PBX or key system.
- Installs using single pair of wires
- Operates two separate entryways
- Distinctive ring for each entryway
- Built in call waiting
The S-Series Door Station models include DP38-NBKS (black) and DP38-NSS (silver). The SlimLine Door Stations provide standard door-to-phone communication when used with the DP28-C*. These super thin Door Stations are designed to easily fit on door trim like a regular doorbell switch. Manufactured in sturdy aluminum, you can choose between a powder-coated black finish or a silver colored Door Station. Either color will provide an elegant solution for any application. These Door Stations are also available in DoorBell Fon kits which include the DP28-C as the DP38-BKS (black) and DP38-SS (Aluminum).
- Power Requirements: 117VAC/60Hz, 0.1A, 12 Watts
- Fuse 1: 250 VA, 0.5A
- Fuse 2: 250 VA, 0.25A
- Output: 17-28VDC (Voice), 750Vrms/25 ±2Hz (Ringing)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 120° F
- Dimensions: 5.8125 x 3.875 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
S-Series Door Station (Slimline)
- Power: Circuit Board (no external power required)
- With awning: 5-3/8 x 1-15/16 x 1-5/16 inches
- Without awning: 5-3/16 x 1-3/4 x 15/16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound
- Frequency Response: 400~2.8kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Peak Power: 0.5W
- Microphone Frequency Response: 200~6.8kHz