Elk 1 Button Key Fob
The ELK 1 Button Keyfob is a wireless handheld remote that can be used to send alerts to a connected Elk security system or emergency services including police or paramedics.
This sensor is compatible with Elk's 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Frequency and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol.
In The Box:
- 1 Button Keyfob
- (1) CR2032 Battery
- Part Number: ELK-319KF1
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Freq. and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol
- Battery Type: One (1) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Storage Temp Range: -30 to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.37" L x .1.5" W x 0.44" D
- Warranty: 2 Years