Elk M1 Automation Bridge
The Elk M1 Automation Bridge by Ness can be installed onto a client's LAN to provide voice control of their M1 system from any of the three major voice assistants; Amazon Echo, Google Home, or Apple HomeKit.
- Instantly integrate your M1 system with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomeKit
- Powerful Voice Control of M1 outputs, lights, and tasks
- Quick and easy setup via web browser
NOTES: Voice alerts feature only works with Google assistant devices (eg. Google Home). The AutomationBridge must also be running firmware v0.379 or above for Voice Alerts function.
- Part Number: ELK-101296
- Power: 5.1 VDC power supply
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.75 x 1 inches (88.9 x 69.85 x 25.4mm)
Requirements (all sold separately):
- M1XEP (Ethernet Module) with M1XEP firmware 2.0.42 or above (101-215)
- Wi-Fi Network
- Active Internet Connection
- Access to a Smart Speaker (Google Home, Amazon Echo or HomePod) or an iOS device or Android device