Elk 2-Way Wireless Sound All Smoke Detector
The ELK-6052 Wireless Sound All™ Smoke Detector is designed for use with Elk's two-way wireless product line consisting of the ELK-M1XRFTWM Transceiver and the ELK-M1 Control. It is intended for residential applications and incorporates many features designed to ensure its reliable performance.
This smoke detector provides a two-way solution with built-in sounder and wireless "Sound All" activation during an alarm. The unit utilizes photoelectric smoke detection technology, and includes fixed temperature heat detection, and rapid "rate-of-rise" temperature detection. Built-in self-diagnostics monitor sensitivity and operation status.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Ability to activate built-in sounder of all enrolled ELK-6050*, ELK-6052, and ELK-6053 detectors
- Detects smoke, fixed and rapid rise in temperature and has a built-in sounder
- Built-in self diagnostics monitors operation status
In The Box:
- Sound All™ Smoke Detector
- (2) Replaceable 3V Lithium battery
- (2) Plastic Anchors
- (2) #6 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
Note: Requires the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (part: ELK-M1XRFTWM) and Elk M1 Controller (both sold separately).
- Part Number: ELK-6052
- Power: 3V CR123A Lithium Battery (replaceable)
- Test/Silence Button: Test horn & silences Detector for 10 min.
- Operating Temperature: 4.4°C to 37.8°C (40°F to 100°F)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Audible Sounder: >85dB(A) at 10ft (3m) minimum
- RF Frequency: 900MHz Two-way
- Current Drain: Typical 9µA Standby
- Heat Sensor Fixed Rating: 57°C ± 2°C (135°F ± 5°F)
- Heat Sensor Rate of Rise: >40°C (104°F) 8.3°C (15°F) / min
- Panel Compatibility: ELK M1 Control
- Dimensions: 120mm (4.7") x 46mm (1.8")
- Weight (grams): 210g (0.46 lbs)