Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Direct-Wire Outdoor/Indoor Smart Switch, Gen5, 40A, Gray
Transform any home into a smart home with the Enbrighten 40 Amp Z-Wave Plus Direct-Wire Indoor/Outdoor Smart Switch. When added to a Z-Wave network, the heavy-duty Enbrighten smart switch enables wireless control of on/off functions for large load, hard-wired applications such as waters heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps and heaters. The Enbrighten Z-Wave Outdoor Smart Switch can be used indoors or outdoors and features an easy-access wire connection block, front-mounted LEDs indicating power and on/off status, and a manual override switch. The Outdoor Smart Switch is housed in a lockable, tamper-resistant case to ensure settings and wiring are secure. The rugged, weather-resistant design will keep out dirt and debris while being suitable for use in extreme weather conditions.
- Weatherproof (NEMA 3R) tamper resistant, metal case secures internal wiring
- Z-Wave adds wireless On/Off control of heavy load applications such as water heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps, heaters and other large load devices
- Controls one device up to 277V or two 120V devices
- Requires a Z-Wave certified hub. Voice Control with Echo or Google products requires an Alexa / Google Assistant supported hub
- Compatible with: SmartThings, Wink, Ring, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivian, Nexin, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, and Figaro. Alexa/Google device and smart hub are sold separately).
- External antenna increases wireless range and a built-in Z-Wave signal repeater to strengthen and enhance your Z-Wave network.
- Supports energy monitoring and S2 Security features with a compatible Smart Hub.
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatible with a compatible hub
In The Box:
- Smart Switch
- Part Number: 14285
- UPC: 030878142854
- Color: Gray
- Power: 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Signal Frequency: 908.4 MHz / 916 MHz
- Load Ratings:
- 120-277 VAC, 40A Resistive Single Phase
- 120-277 VAC, 20A Ballast load (Inductive) Single phase
- 125 VAC, 15A Tungsten; 250 VAC, 5A Tungsten
- 1HP @ 120VAC; 2HP @ 240VAC
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver.
- Environmental Conditions: For outdoor use in dry, damp or wet locations.
- Operating Temperature Range: -22 to 104°F (-30 to 40°C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited