Enbrighten Zigbee 3.0 In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet
The Enbrighten Zigbee In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet, White provides Zigbee remote control over plugged-in devices when paired with a compatible gateway. Featuring Zigbee 3.0 technology, the Smart Outlet can directly accept voice commands from compatible Amazon Echo devices, including Echo Studio and Echo Show 10 as well as first- and second-generation Echo Plus, without requiring a compatible Zigbee hub as a gateway. Voice control and remote operation using additional devices is also available through Zigbee-compatible hubs. Non-voice control automation functions still require a Zigbee hub.
- Consists of one Zigbee-controlled outlet and an always-on outlet
- Pairs directly with 1st and 2nd generation Echo Plus, Echo Show 10, or Echo Studio for easy voice command of connected devices
- Other Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant products can also be used for voice control when connected through a compatible Zigbee hub
- Tamper-resistant outlets prevent foreign objects from being inserted into any slot individually
- ON/OFF button on the outlet allows manual control of the device
- Range extender repeats Zigbee signals from your hub or other Zigbee devices to extend wireless range by up to 150ft
- Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen light sources.
In The Box:
- Smart Outlet
NOTES: For indoor use only. A neutral wire is required for installation. Wallplate sold separately. Uses standard single-gang wallplate. Direct voice command control compatible only with select Amazon Echo products. A compatible Zigbee hub is required for non-voice controlled automated functions.
- Part Number: 43102
- UPC: 030878431026
- Color: White
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Total max load for both outlets: 1800W (15A) resistive
- Max load for Zigbee-controlled outlet:
- 1000W incandescent
- 1/2HP motor
- 1800W (15A) resistive
- 3.75A LED/CFL
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Zigbee receiver.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited