FIBARO Z-Wave Plus Door/Window & Temperature Sensor, Gen5
The FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is a battery-powered reed sensor. The Z-Wave Plus sensor expands the capabilities of a Z-Wave system by monitoring the opening/closing of doors, windows, and garage gates. The door/window sensor also features an integrated temperature sensor, unlike its previous model. The sensor can be used for automatic light control, access control, and property protection.
- Expands the capabilities of your z-wave system by monitoring the opening/closing of doors, windows, and garages.
- A combination of proximity, temperature, and binary sensors.
- Use it to automate your smart home with light control, access control, and property protection
- Possible to integrate with alarm system
- Z-Wave Plus – compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
In The Box:
- AA Battery
- Double-sided tape
NOTE: Z-Wave network controller required, not included. Indoor use only.
- Part Number: FGDW-002-1
- Power Supply: AA battery (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years (default settings)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz U.S.
- Wireless Range: up to 160 outdoors; 130 feet indoors line of sight (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Operational Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Temperature Measuring Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 2.8(L) x 0.7(W) x 0.7(H) inches
- Certifications: Z-Wave Plus, UL listed
- Warranty: 24 months