First Alert AC Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
The 9120 Series smoke alarms have been designed to install faster, perform better and be even smarter than before. These improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money.
- Single button test/silence
- Latching alarm indicator: remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Smart Technology: helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Perfect Mount: allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Dust Cover
Easy Installation/Maintenance: Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. Locking feature provided to prevent theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
First Alert Interconnect Alarms
This First Alert Alarm can be integrated into a mesh network with other First Alert Alarms using “Interconnect Technology”. First Alert Interconnect Alarms operate on a mesh network that integrates multiple wireless or wired alarms for better safety and response in an emergency. The mesh network of alarms re-routes and resends the signal via other First Alert alarms, providing a greater chance all alarms will receive the signal. Up to 18 total units can be interconnected, wireless or hardwired: with a maximum of 12 smoke alarms and 6 carbon monoxide alarms. Ordinarily, wireless and hardwired alarms cannot work together on the same interconnected network. However, with the hardwired bridge unit (model SA520B), hardwired and wireless models can be interconnected together on the same mesh network.
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.6 inches diameter x 2 inches height
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz with 9V battery backup
- Operating Current: .04 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40 to 100° F (4 to 38° C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 90 percent relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm
- Press and hold test/silence button
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke clears
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms. See user's manual for details.
- Smoke Sensor: Dual chamber ionization
- Indicator Lights/Sounds:
- AC Power: Constant Green LED
- DC Power: Intermittent Red LED
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly
- Remote Alarm: Red LED out
- Latching Alarm: Green LED flashes 2 seconds on/2 seconds off after local alarm
- Listing: Listed to UL217 Standard