First Alert Z-Wave Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
Z-Wave enabled battery operated photoelectric smoke/CO combo alarm. Combo alarms protect against two deadly threats, smoke and carbon monoxide.
One of the most trusted brands in home safety, First Alert, is now integrated with Nexia to help you ensure that your home and family are protected from fire, smoke and carbon monoxide even when you're not there.
- Operates with 3rd party, certified Z-Wave devices
- Single button test/silence
- Photoelectric Smoke and Electrochemical CO Sensors
- Separate sensors work independently
- 2 AA Batteries – Save 33 percent on annual battery replacement costs vs. other smoke/CO combo alarm brands that use 3 AA batteries.
- Side access drawer for easy battery replacement
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- 7-Years Limited Warranty
BRK ZCOMBO-G (model ZCOMBO) is a single station combination smoke and CO alarm specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories, and other multifamily dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 101. BRK ZCOMBO-G has been fully tested and complies with, UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 72, NFPA 720 and NFPA 101 and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies. It meets building codes where battery operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and CO alarms are required along with silence features and with model building codes published by the ICC.
BRK ZCOMBO-G is a state of the art wireless combination smoke and CO alarm designed to provide early warning of a fire or CO. It features a fully insect screened Photoelectric smoke sensing chamber and an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, an 85dB horn, a supervised 3V (2 AA batteries) power supply, a full function test switch and a silence feature. This combination alarm will operate with 3rd party, certified Z-Wave devices and the basic command class required by all Z-Wave devices. By the requirements of the Device Class spec, this command class does not have to be mapped to any particular functionality for this device.
The alarm supports one association group with up to 1 node, and sends its alarms to that group. The alarm supports configuration parameter #1, which has a size of 1, a default value of 0, and when set to 1 causes the device to send double alarm messages. It also features tamper resistant locking pins that lock alarm to the mounting bracket and battery drawer to prevent removal of battery or alarm. Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications. Designed for wall or ceiling mounting. Includes mounting anchors and screws.
In The Box:
- Smoke/CO Combo Alarm
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting screws w/anchors
- 2 x AA batteries
- User guide
NOTE: This alarm will not connect to Onelink or BRK Wireless Interconnect alarms.
- Part Number: ZCOMBO
- Color: White
- Wireless Frequency: Z-Wave 908.42 MHz (US)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet (30 m) indoors
- Smoke Sensor: Photoelectric
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Operating Voltage: 3V (Two 1.5V AA) Battery-Powered (batteries included)
- Battery Life: approx. 2 years
- Temperature Range: 40° to 100°F (4° to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 95 percent relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke and CO condition, causing the unit to alarm. Press and hold test/silence button.
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke and/or CO clears
- Dimensions: 5(Dia.) x 2(H) inches
- Weight: 8.4 ounces
- Approvals: UL217 and UL2034 Standards
- Warranty: 7-Year Limited