FortrezZ Z-Wave MiMO2+ Interface Module (Open Box)
The MIMO2 Module is the improved version of the MIMO2 module, capable of converting two digital or analog voltage inputs and/or two Z-Wave RF message inputs to two dry contact relay outputs and/or two Z-Wave RF message outputs.
MIMO2 comes in a plastic enclosure for indoor use only.
- Connect two wired devices to signal input and make them wireless
- Connect them to your Home Security panel OR your Z-wave home automation network
- Connect high or low up to 16V digital signals
- Connect pulse reading devices
- Connect up to 16V analog signals
The MIMO2 module provides one input and one relay output (isolated dry contacts, NO-COM-NC) and is capable of Z-Wave input/output/control. The system includes a program switch for Z-Wave inclusion/exclusion and an LED for various status indications.
Input SIG1 is an analog input, internally pulled-up to the MIMO2 supply voltage. The system allows trigger conditions to be set based on the input voltage being inside or outside a user-defined range (configured via Z-Wave). This provides great flexibility for capturing events in a wide variety of applications. The trigger status of the input can be read via Z-Wave and/or can be automatically sent to a configured node, typically the Controller. In addition, a count of the trigger events that have occurred for each input channel are internally recorded (and stored in the 'pulse count') and are available to be read via Z-Wave. The current triggered/untriggered status can also be read via Z-Wave. The SIG1 input can be associated with up to two other Z-Wave devices, such that an associated device will automatically turn on (or off) based on the occurrence of a trigger event. Finally, the analog input channels can be configured so that they periodically send the analog input level (not just trigger status) to up to two other associated nodes.
The output relay is, typically, commanded via Z-Wave commands. In addition, the user can configure the input SIG1 trigger condition to be mapped to the output relay. Thus, for example, Relay 1 can be automatically turned on based on Input SIG1 being triggered. The relay activation can be set via a jumper or via Z-Wave for either momentary or latched operation.
In The Box:
- MIMO2 Module
- Power Adapter, 12V
- User Manual
NOTE: Requires any Z-Wave enabled network and controller. Works with: SmartThings, HomeSeer, Zipato, Fibaro Controllers. Do not attempt to use the relays to switch residential or industrial Alternating Current (AC) lines. The relays are to be used for low-power load control only. The MIMO2 must not be used in life support and / or safety applications.
- Part Number: MIMO2US
- Power: 12-16 VDC from a power supply at ~500mA capability
- Frequency: 908.4MHz (U.S.) Z-Wave; 868.4MHz (EU)
- Wireless Range: Max 100 feet line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Input Signal 1,2 (SIG1 & SIG2): Digital or Analog Input 0 to 16VDC or 16 Hz Max for pulse counting. The trigger levels and hysteresis can be set via the Configuration Command Class for each endpoints.
- Input Signal Impedance: For SIG1: Z=66 ohms at 10KHz. This impedance is = 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.
- Output Relay 1,2 (REL1 & REL2): SPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000VAC.
- Open Contacts: 750VAC; Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements; Ag + Au clad bifurcated contacts fully sealed.
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 158°F (-10° to 70°C)
- Enclosure Size: 3-3/8(L) x 2-1/2(W) x 1-1/4(D) inches (85 x 64 x 30mm)
- Weight: 4 ounces (100 g)
- Warranty: 1 Year