GE Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor Dimmer Wall Switch (Gen5)
Set your life in motion with the Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Motion Dimmer Switch. This energy-efficient sensor works with your home's gateway to wirelessly trigger scenes and send alerts to your smartphone or tablet whenever motion is has turned lights on or off.* Three different modes offer the best lighting option for you: occupancy, vacancy and manual. In occupancy mode, the lights will automatically turn on when you enter the room and automatically turn off once you've left (customizable between 5 seconds and 30 minutes). In vacancy mode, the lights are turned on manually and will turn off automatically after a preset amount of time. In manual mode, the lights will function as a normal light switch and manually turn on and off. Along with conveniently saving you time and energy costs, the smart motion dimmer can replace any existing light switch in your home, and can be used in 3- and 4-way applications. You may also coordinate the switch with your household decor with the included white and light almond buttons. Experience the comfort of automation in your life when you come home to the Z-Wave Plus In Wall Smart Motion Switch. *Functions may vary depending on gateway or controller
- Wirelessly trigger scenes and send alerts when motion detection has turned lights on or off
- Remotely monitor with any mobile device (Requires Z-Wave gateway or controller)
- Compatible with all certified Z-Wave devices
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – neutral wire required
- Can be used in 3- and 4-way applications
- Works with all dimmable LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs
- Multiple operation modes: Occupancy – auto ON/auto OFF, Vacancy – manual ON/auto OFF, Manual – manual ON/OFF
- Built-in timer lets you set length of time light stays on after motion ceases – from 5 seconds to 30 minutes
- 3 sensitivity levels – low, medium, high
- Includes white and light almond buttons
- Indoor use only
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: 26933
- Color: White paddle installed. Light Almond paddle included.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Maximum Loads: 1-gang 600W, 2-gang 500W or 3-gang 400W incandescent, 150W CFL/LED
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year
This Z-Wave device has advanced features that allow you to customize your experience. These features can be adjusted by a Z-Wave enabled controller that supports the Z-Wave Configuration command class.