GE Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Wall Toggle Smart Switch (Gen5)
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart lighting control smart dimmer toggle switch. The dimmer allows you to wirelessly Schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any hard-wired, dimmable light in your home anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Helping to cut energy costs and keep your home safe, it requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave smart lighting controls.
- Toggle switch allows you to wirelessly control, schedule or dim lights from anywhere
- Up to 50 percent improved wireless range, 250 percent faster processor, 400 percent more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave classic products
- Turn ON/OFF and adjust dim levels manually or remotely via the Z-Wave controller
- Can be included in multiple groups and scenes
- May be used in single pole installation or with up to two GE Add-on Switches in 3-way or 4-way wiring configurations
- Compatible with all incandescent and most dimmable CFL/LED bulbs
- Uses a standard toggle wallplate for single gang installations (wallplate not included)
- Z-Wave Certified for simple pairing and integrated home automation
- Screw terminal installation – requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Traveler wire required for 3-way or 4-way installation.
This Z-Wave device has advanced features that allow you to customize your experience. These features can only be adjusted by a Z-Wave enabled controller that supports the Z-Wave configuration command class.
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave controller (sold separately). Does not include wallplate.
- Part Number: 14295
- Color: White
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Maximum Loads:
- Incandescent: 1-gang 600W, 2-gang 500W, or 3-gang 400W
- CFL/LED: 150W
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC, UL/cUL
- Warranty: 2 Years