Global Cache iTach Flex IP (Open Box)
The iTach Flex IP provides powerful, inexpensive, and simple connectivity to almost any electrical device so it can be controlled and automated using an app on a smartphone, tablet, or any other user interface. Historically, automation and control products have been complex and expensive, used almost exclusively by the very wealthy. That changes with the easy availability of control apps on the iTunes Store wired network using the iTach Flex.
The extremely small footprint, slightly larger than a pack of gum, is ideally suited for transparent coupling and seamless integration to any device in homes or businesses. The Flex's unique hardware form, with a network connection to a 3.5mm jack that supports almost any type of protocol translation cable, offers the ability to bridge products and systems in a way never available before.
Entertainment systems are the most common household devices to be controlled, and most of those devices respond to IR codes, the infrared commands sent by your typical remote control. Integrated tightly with the iTach Flex, is a no-charge, cloud-based service instantly providing the required IR codes for the equipment being controlled. The ease-of-use and versatility of the cloud-based system ensures compatibility and expandability of any system. The Flex also offers built-in IR learning.
Once an entertainment system is under control, the next step may be the shades, or the lighting, the sprinklers, or the Jacuzzi. The iTach Flex, with its scalable and simple to use design, will connect them all at the site of the equipment, with no need for a complex rack mounted system. The iTach Flex introduces a new concept of distributed automation and control, with smart end-points that enhance and connect standalone devices, allowing for them to be accessed and controlled by apps on smartphones, tablets, you name it.
- Connects almost any electrical device to a wired Ethernet network instantly
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- 4 Megs flash memory – store web pages and files accessible via URL
- Tiny footprint
- 4 conductor Global Port allows for versatility using Flex Link cables
- Built in IR learning and access commands to cloud-based IR database
- Mounting dock for simple installation
- Made in the USA and RoHS compliant
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Power Input:
- 5V DC at 250mA (90 to 230V wall power adapter included)
- USB micro adapter cable draws power from USB port (included)
- Network Connection: Wired TCP/IP – RJ45 standard Ethernet connector. 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol.
- LED Indicators: Power and connectors to indicate activity and status
- Global Port: 4 Conductor connection (TRRS: tip, ring, ring, sleeve)
- Male DB9 with automatic configuration sensing
- 600 baud to 115.2 Kbaud data rates supported
- Odd, Even, and None parity settings
- Bi-directional with hardware RTS/CTS flow control
- Flex Link Cables: Supports IR Out, IR Blaster, IR Tri-Port and Serial
- IR Output: From 20 to 500 KHz. 3.5mm connector.
- Control APIs
- TCP: ASCII textual commands compatible with iTach and GC-100 protocol. Comma delimited, carriage return terminated.
- HTTP: New web-based control using HTTP commands with JSON payload data.
- Dimensions: 2.58(L) x 1.22(W) x 0.82(H) inches
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, RoHs compliant