Greenfield Z-Wave Automatic Security Valve Kit
By connecting our Automatic Security Valve to your Z-Wave system, the water supply to your home or business can be controlled remotely giving you total control of your water supply home or away. Our product also works great in conjunction with systems that already have Z-Wave water sensors, but lack the ability to actively turn off the water supply. When combined with a Z-Wave system's existing sensors, our product can react fast before significant damage can occur.
Benefits of Use:
- Fast opening and closing provides control of incoming water supply
- Includes the FortrezZ MIMOlite to connect to a Z-Wave network
- Provide 24 hours a day access to your water supply
- Significantly reduce water damage
- Protect your home and business
- Possible insurance discounts
- Added property protection
- Provides peace of mind
- Conserves water
The MIMOlite Z-Wave Module is an interface / bridge module, capable of converting a digital or analog voltage input and/or a Z-Wave RF message input to a dry contact relay output and/or a Z-Wave RF message output.
MIMOlite comes in a plastic enclosure for indoor use only.
- Actuator provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Will not create explosions due to sparks from the motor
- Extremely rugged high-torque electric actuator
- Waterproof and Weatherproof
- Can be installed outside
- Valves are pressure rated to 600 PSI (1") and 1,000 PSI (1/2" – 2") at 70 degrees F
- ALL valves are equipped with a manual handle for emergency override
- These valves are approved for use with water, oil, and gas applications
- 316 stainless steel 3-piece construction, includes: body, ball, and stem
- Approved for drinking water applications in all 50 states
- Full port valves for maximum flow
- Threads are FNPT
In The Box:
- FortrezZ MIMOlite (MIMOLITEUS)
- Manual Handle
- Power Supply
NOTE: Requires any Z-Wave enabled network and controller.
- Part Number:
- 1/2 In. Pipe: ASV050-Z
- 3/4 In. Pipe: ASV075-Z
- 1 In. Pipe: ASV100-Z
- 1-1/2 In. Pipe: ASV150-Z
- 2 In. Pipe: ASV200-Z
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Housing Ratings: NEMA 6P (waterproof), NEMA 7D (ignition proof)
- Certifications: UL listed
- Input: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 1.0A MAX
- Output: 18V 2.22A
- Power Requirements: 12/24 VDC or 24 VAC
- Recommended Power Supply: PS100
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) Certification and National Plumbing Code of Canada (cUPC) Certification: Manufactured in Compliance with ASME A112.18.1-2005 / CSA B125.1-2005. Deals with plumbing fixtures and fittings and their operation, durability, and ability to meet the specified pressures and temperatures.
- NSF/ANSI 61: Manufactured in compliance with NSF/ANSI 61-2010a. Deals with drinking water system components and the health effects.
- California Low Lead: Manufactured in compliance with Section 116875 of the California Health and Safety Code. The wetted surfaces of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures, as determined by a weighted average is 0.25 percent lead or less.
FortrezZ MIMOlite (MIMOLITEUS)
- Power: 9-16 VDC from a power supply at ~300mA capability (included)
- Frequency: 908.4MHz (U.S.) Z-Wave
- Wireless Range: Max 100 feet line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Input Signal 1 (SIG1): Digital or Analog Input 0 to 16VDC or 16 Hz Max for pulse counting (minimum 32 ms high or low time). The trigger levels and hysteresis can be set via the Configuration Command Class for the two endpoints.
- Input Signal Impedance: For SIG1: Z=66 ohms at 10KHz. This impedance is = 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.
- Output Relay 1: DPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000VAC.
- Open Contacts: 750VAC; Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements; Ag + Au clad bifurcated contacts fully sealed.
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 158°F (-10° to 70°C)
- Enclosure Size: 3-3/8(L) x 2-1/2(W) x 1-1/4(D) inches (85 x 64 x 30mm)
- Weight: 4 ounces (100 g)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Greenfield Automatic Security Valve Flier
- Greenfield Automatic Security Valve Instructions
- GreenField Automatic Security Valve for FortrezZ MIMOlite Instructions
- FortrezZ MIMOlite Wireless Interface/Bridge Module Instructions
- FortrezZ MIMOlite Wireless Interface/Bridge Module Illustration
- FortrezZ MIMOlite for Vera Controllers Instructions
- FortrezZ MIMOlite and HomeSeer HS2 Binary Sensor Reporting Note