Leviton UPB LED/CFL Dimmer Wall Switch, 600W
Control 600W CFL/LED Lighting Loads: The 600 Watt CFL/LED Dimmer Switch features a special dimming curve that is optimized for CFL and LED bulbs, but can also control high efficiency incandescent or halogen bulbs up to 600W. The dimming curve provides smooth dimming throughout the entire range regardless of bulb type.
It also incorporates the UPB two-way powerline communication technology that gives it the ability to be remotely controlled by UPB compatible controllers. The Leviton UPB Wall Switch is also capable of transmitting UPB messages (including current light level) when the rocker switch is turned on, turned off, brightened, or dimmed.
The CFL/LED Dimmer also features a minimal brightness level to prevent the bulb from flickering and an auto-off feature, ideal for pantries, closets, and other spaces where light is not always needed.
The 600W CFL/LED Dimmers come equipped with a multi-color LED indicator that may be set to off, blue, red, or magenta. The default settings are as follows:
- Switch is off – LED is blue
- Switch is on – LED is off
You may change these default colors by using the Leviton UPB UPStart configuration software (see below).
The 600W CFL/LED Dimmers feature a default white paddle, connectors, and instructions.
HAI #: 35A00-1CFL
- Incandescent Loads Dimming: Yes
- Inductive Loads Dimming: Yes
- Fluorescent Loads Non-Dimming: Yes (configurable)
- Power Maximum Dimming: 600W / 600VA
- Current Maximum Non-Dimming: 5A
- Connections: 18 GA
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.75 x 1.45 inches
- Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Mounting: Standard J Box
- Input Power: 120 ± 12 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 ± 3 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 104° F