HomeSeer HomeTroller Zee S2 Home Automation Controller
HomeTroller Zee S2 is the most affordable HomeSeer controller ever. The unit is designed to control light switches, thermostats, door locks, audio / video equipment, cameras, garage doors, water valves, energy monitors and much more. Click here to review the complete list of supported technologies. Homeowners can access HomeTroller Zee S2 at home or via the cloud with just about any smartphone, tablet or table-top touchscreen. Our FREE standard cloud-based "myHomeSeer Remote" service provides easy remote access without storing your sensitive data in the cloud. With HomeSeer, your intelligence stays at home, ensuring better security and reliability.
- Built In Z-Wave Chip (500 Series) (US)
- Powerful Home Automation Gateway Controller
- Includes Free myHomeSeer Remote Access Service
- No Monthly Fees
- Supports Your Choice of Up to 5 Linux Plug-ins (Drivers) including Z-Wave, Insteon, X10 and more!
- Easy to Set Up
- Includes Powerful Event Engine
- Includes Free Apple and Android Mobile Device Apps
- Supports Voice Control and Voice Programming via Android Mobile Devices
- Supports Spoken Announcements, Alerts and Reminders
- Fully Customizable Email and Text Alerts
- Supports Z-Wave Locks, Thermostats, Lights, Water Valves, Sensors and more.
- HomeSeer is Ranked #1 Home Automation System for 2014 and 2015 by TopTenReviews.com!
Free HS3Touch Apps for use with Smart Phones and Tablets
HS3Touch is our advanced touchscreen and mobile app system for HS3-Pi. HS3Touch is designed to work with all Apple and Android mobile devices; the client app is also available as a free download in the Apple app store and Google Play store. Clients are also freely available for Windows, Windows CE and Linux devices.
Easy Program Navigation!
HS3-Pi program navigation has been simplified with the addition of cascading menus. Jump quickly from one part of the interface to any other with a simple mouse click. The menu bar remains active and always available even when scrolling down pages. Simple button/link style navigation is also provided in the footer for those who prefer link style navigation. An option is also provided for a top button bar!
Powerful Event Creation System!
Event creation is now faster and simpler than ever. HS3-Pi uses full boolean logic and a much simplified workflow, coupled with better event organization. HS3-Pi supports unlimited event groups with unlimited events in each. Group conditions and group actions make event creation even more powerful. If you can imagine it, you can create it with HS3-Pi!
New Event Grouping Feature!
Events may now be organized into groups, such as "Manage Lighting" or "Control My Thermostats". Each event can have it's own conditions and actions and each group can also have group conditions and group actions. With HS3-Pi, you can quickly and easily alter the behavior of any or all events within a group by change just one group condition or group action!
Customizable Real time Device Status View!
Our new Device Status view allows users to create graphical views of your system and monitor device status in real time. Import your own graphics or floor plans and use the built-in drag / drop editor to place your locations and devices where you want. The status view may be monitored in any web browser and devices may be controlled with the touch of a finger or click of the mouse!
Multi-device products, such as our HomeSeer HSM100 multi sensors create multiple devices to monitor and control. With HS3-Pi, users have the flexibility to display these devices together in a group for easier management. The group feature may be toggled on or off to allow for easy sorting and filtering in the device management screen.
New Device Image Feature!
Device images may be assigned to any device in your HS3-Pi system. These images can depict the product associated with the device (like a wall switch) or the product being controlled (like a table lamp). Device images offer an exciting new option for visually identifying the exact device you with to monitor, control or edit!
Support for Multiple Z-Wave Networks!
Z-Wave support is scalable for use with multiple Z-Wave interfaces and networks. Users with large homes, multiple homes, detached garages, barns or other structures can take advantage of HS3-Pi's multi-network support. With HS3-Pi, you can extend your Z-Wave network anywhere you want.
All New Timers and Counters!
Would you like to know how many times your refrigerator door was opened today? Would you like to receive an alert if your energy consumption rose above 5,000 watts more than 3 times in an hour? There's no limit to the cool and useful things you can track and manage with HS3-Pi counters and timers! Timers and counters may be created separately or on the fly within events.
In The Box:
- HomeTroller Zee S2 unit with built-in Z-Wave interface (US)
- AC Power Adapter with Micro USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Rubber Feet
- Quick Start Guide
- Part Number: HT-ZEE-S2
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 Series
- Operating System: Linux
- Control Software: HS3 Pi S2
- Available Drivers (Plug-Ins): Choice of 5 Linux plug-ins
- Processor (CPU): Quad-Core 960 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Primary Storage: 8 GB SD
- Ports: 4 USB Ports, LAN Port, HDMI Port, Split Audio
- Z-Wave Interface: Built-in Z-Wave Plus certified interface (US)
- AC Power Adapter: C(UL)US approved, 100-240V, 50/60Hz in, 5V 1A out, US style plug
- Unit Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.8 x 1 inches (113 x 97 x 27mm)
- Power Usage: 3 Watts
- Requirements: Internet Connected Router
- Certifications: Z-Wave Plus, CE, FCC, (UL-power)