HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Wall Dimmer, 200 Series
HS-WD200+ is a Z-Wave Plus dimming wall switch for use with most dimmable lighting loads. The switch includes RBG LED indicators which may be controlled wirelessly to suit color preferences or to reflect the changing status of other devices in your home. HS-WD200+ is also designed to trigger automation events with a multi-tap operation (up to 5 taps). For best results, this dimmer should be used with our HomeTroller home controllers.
- Supports wireless on-off-dim control of dimmable lighting loads
- Includes 7 individually controllable RGB LED indicators
- Support multi-tap and press and hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports S2 Security
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
Once installed, HS-WD200+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will control on, off and dim functions for the attached lighting load. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll unleash these advanced features!
RGB LED Indicators
In normal mode, LED indicators glow to reflect the on/off/dim status of each circuit using a palette of 7 possible colors. Normal mode colors can be set once and left or can be programmed to change every day or on holidays, birthdays and other special events. For example, you can program dimmers to glow green and red on holidays
In status mode, individual LEDs can be controlled to reflect the status of nearly anything in the home. For example, if it's after midnight and the garage door was left open, the 3rd LED on all the bedroom dimmers can be programmed to glow yellow (or any color). If a smoke alarm goes off, all LEDS on all dimmers can blink red. If no status conditions are active, wall switches automatically return to normal mode.
- Press top or bottom of paddle once – turns attached load on or off and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press and hold top or bottom of paddle – dims attached load and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle 2, 3, 4, or 5 times – triggers up to 8 more different HomeSeer events
In The Box:
- HS-WD200+ wall dimmer
- User Guide
NOTE: Wall plate is NOT included.
The special RGB and multi-tap features of this dimmer are fully supported by HomeSeer systems. SmartThings users may also take advantage of these features using a special device handler. If you're using another brand of controller, contact HomeSeer for assistance.
On HomeSeer systems, simple event actions can be used to set the normal mode color and the individual LED status color (and blink).
Any controller that supports the Z-Wave configuration class may be used to set color options.
- Part Number: HS-WD200+
- Color: White. Almond color kit available (not included).
- Protocol: U.S. Z-Wave Plus (908.42 MHz)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Max. Load:
- Incandescent: 600 Watts
- LED / CFL: 150 Watts
- Features: Supports Z-Wave S2 security
- Approvals: cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified