Jasco Z-Wave Dimmer Wall Switch, 1,000W
- Turn ON/OFF and control the brightness level of the connected lighting manually or via Z-Wave remote control.
- May be used in single pole installation or with up to three 45710 (ZW2004) auxiliary switches in 2-way, 3-way or 4-way wiring configuration
- Blue LED indicates switch location in a dark room
- Can be Included in multiple Groups and Scenes
- Supports Advanced Configuration; Dim rates, LED status, Invert switch (if unit is installed upside down)
- Screw Terminal installation; requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load and Ground. Does not require neutral wire.
- Traveler wire required for multipole installation
- For use with Incandescent loads only; not intended for use with CFL or LED bulbs
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included); Multigang box option available (removable 'side wings')
- Interchangeable Paddle switch: White and light almond paddle in package
- LED can be enabled/disabled manually
- Inline traveler circuit protection
- White box contractor packaging
- UL Listed
In The Box:
- White paddle
- Light almond paddle
NOTE: Does not include wallplate. Rated for indoor use only.
- Part Number: 45715
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Minimum Load: 40W
- Maximum Load: 1000W, Incandescent
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: UL/cUL Listed. Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations.