Kwikset SmartCode 910 Zigbee Traditional Style Deadbolt with Home Connect
The SmartCode Deadbolt with Home Connect Technology featuring Zigbee enables the door lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. The lock allows the user through a web enabled device to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive text or email messages.
- Motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty.
- Lock your door with the touch of a button.
- Customizable access codes for increased security.
- Back-lit keypad for increased visibility.
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds for peace of mind.
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver – no hard wiring needed.
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8" to 1-3/4") – no screw holes required.
- Replaces any deadbolt for keyless entry convenience.
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink.
- Featuring SmartKey Re-Key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds.
In The Box:
- Zigbee deadbolt
- 2 x Standard cut keys
- Installation screws
NOTE: Does not work with Control4. Does not include batteries.
- Part Number:
- Polished Brass: 99100-043
- Satin Nickel: 99100-044
- Venetian Bronze: 99100-045
- Function: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter face hole and 1" diameter latch hole
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 inches
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" automatic adjustment.
- Cylinder: SmartKey Re-Key Technology.
- Faceplate: 1 x 2-1/4 inches. Round corner standard.
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2-3/4 x 1-1/8 inches
- Bolt: 1-inch throw
- Door Handing: Reversible.
- Power Supply: Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee HA Version 1.2 (backwards compatible with V1.0 devices)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: Up to 70m indoors and 400m outdoors*
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 1 year electronics warranty
*Range may vary depending on radio frequency environment. Work with your home control platform to optimize range.