La Crosse Temperature & Humidity Monitor & Alert Kit
La Crosse Alerts Remote Temperature/Humidity Monitor helps you protect your property by alerting you to take action before extreme temperature and humidity levels turn into expensive repair bills.
Monitor conditions indoor or out on your patio, or monitor basement humidity levels to prevent mold. Monitor levels inside your vacation home or office to prevent frozen pipes. Add more sensors around your property.
- Save Money – Property damage caused by high humidity or frozen pipes is costly. The La Crosse Alerts Remote Temperature/Humidity Monitor helps you improve response time to minimize repair costs.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerts – La Crosse Alerts monitors your property and sends you early warning text and email alerts if temperature or humidity levels exceed your pre-set range.
- Easy to Use – View your sensor data anytime by going to lacrossealertsmobile.com with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Wireless Remote Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Transmits environmental data to Internet gateway
- Wall-hang or stand, inside or out (weather resistant case)
- On-sensor display: Temperature / Humidity
Internet Gateway for Remote Monitoring and Alerts
- Internet Gateway sends collected data to your lacrossealerts.com account for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Includes LAN cable to connect to your existing network router
- Includes AC adapter
Remote Monitoring & Early Warning Alerts
Early warning alerts notify you to take action before extreme temperature or humidity levels have time to cause property damage. View your sensor data anytime by visiting lacrossealertsmobile.com with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- (3) month trial subscription of early warning alerts via text and e-mail>
- Two AAA, IEC LR03, 1.5V Alkaline batteries
- Browser with high-speed Internet
- Network router
- Two-sided tape as needed
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140° F with 0.2° F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 3 to 99 percent
- Transmission Range: 200 feet (60.96 m) in open space
- Optional Temp. Probe: Channel 2: -40° F to 140° F with 0.2° F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range; "nC" displayed if probe is not connected.
- Sensor Battery Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, 1.5V)
- Internet Gateway Power: AC adapter (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months
- Sensor Size: 5.23(H) x 0.76(W) x 1.44(D) inches